Thursday, October 24, 2013

Things I'm Loving

 Here are some things I'm loving and am thankful for lately:
 
*  Family time at the beach.
 
*  And, skiing with these 3 and the Dr from the top of a mountain.
  
*  No people or property damage done
when a massive gust of wind took our trampoline flying
over some fences, part of a paddock and over a house,
stopping here.
 
*  Another vintage Kokeshi doll for my growing collection.
 
*  And, my very own Tiny Eyes doll made by Dee.
 
*  A new bracelet and Salt Water sandals, ready for summer.
 
*  Swedish linen from my Mum,
reminding me of my childhood years in Scandinavia.
I'm toying with framing some in embroidery hoops.
 
I hope you have much to be thankful for in your life too.
 


5 comments:

  1. Love the photos. I think those Swedish linens would look great framed in hoops! And you even found ANOTHER Kokeshi doll!!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Swedish linens look _A_Mazing_ and I love love love the top photo with the striped socks/tights

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those linens are gorgeous! Lots of loveliness x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! Love the sandals :) The kokeshi is lovely, but those linens! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment- it will make my day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails