Here are some things I'm loving and am thankful for lately:
* Family time at the beach.
* And, skiing with these 3 and the Dr from the top of a mountain.
* No people or property damage done
when a massive gust of wind took our trampoline flying
over some fences, part of a paddock and over a house,
* Another vintage Kokeshi doll for my growing collection.
* And, my very own Tiny Eyes doll made by Dee.
* A new bracelet and Salt Water sandals, ready for summer.
* Swedish linen from my Mum,
reminding me of my childhood years in Scandinavia.
I'm toying with framing some in embroidery hoops.
I hope you have much to be thankful for in your life too.